Monday, April 17, 2006

today is my first day of blog writing. so i will tell you all about me!!!
my name is renee im 24 and live in Rockingham WA.I am a single mum of a 8 month old daughter Amelia who is the love of my life. I have suffered depression ever since i can remember!! i was sexually and phisically abused as a child by my father, put into foster care when i was 13 escaped there after some sexual assult by my foster brother, moved around Wagga Wagga NSW for a bit stayed with friends and family and stuff.fast forward to 3 years ago when i started dating Luke the love of my life who is in the Navy he went away last year and came home a day before i was put in to hospital to have Amelia by ceasern. the day i bought Amelia home was the worst day i can remember.
Luke told me that he was in love with someone else.
so my depression came up again to haunt me and here is it waiting until i get to go to the doctors and foor him to tell me im ok to go home! at the moment i am staying at Lukes house because i have had thoughts of hurting myself and actually did about a week ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home